Agresta, Storms & O’Leary provides the assurance services you need:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Agreed upon procedures
- Forecasts and projections
Organizations that successfully address assurance issues improve the accuracy of their financial reporting and create long-term value for their various stakeholders.
At Agresta, Storms & O’Leary, we help you achieve this through our assurance processes which are designed to add value and provide timely results. A few highlights of our assurance processes are as follows:
- Audit Risk assessment, identification and communication. We develop our audit plan after a thorough understanding of your risks and develop a customized approach with the goal of applying audit testing to the areas of highest risk. At the conclusion of our audit we will provide communication to you identifying potential weaknesses and providing practical recommendations to improve internal controls and reduce risk.
- Paperless and technology driven methods. This allows us to provide assurance services in an efficient and seamless manner whereby large amounts of information and data can quickly and efficiently be used to identify, test, share and communicate items of importance during our assurance processes.
- Collaborative, open and interactive processes. We believe that open communication and cooperation provides an optimal professional service experience and leads to relationship building and value creation. We continually provide explanations, interpretations, and analyses so you better understand why we do what we do – and what the results mean for your Organization.
- Professional, knowledgeable and continuing attention. Your professional service team includes professionals who are familiar with your industry. We continually share information on your industry and best practices and improved financial reporting controls. These professionals will be continually, regularly and directly involved in serving your needs.
- Strengthened credibility. Agresta, Storms & O’Leary’s strong reputation for financial reporting quality will enhance management’s representations among stakeholders including creditors, lenders, investors, and others in the business community.